Transport Equipment, Inc is currently seeking a qualified Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Parts Front Counter Sales Person to join our team! Must have 2 years of Parts Sales Experience.
- Greet and assist customers in person, fax, phone & internet.
- Smile & say hello, I am ____________How can I help you?
- Listen to understand the needs of Transport Equipment's Customers.
- Assist customers with selecting parts from Transport Equipment's large inventory.
- Promote specials, guide our customers through the product lines.
- Locate available parts from other suppliers when Dealership is out of inventory.
- Follow up, be totally honest and place value on effective communication with our customers.
- Stay up to date on available inventory, market trends and product lines.
- Collect payment at the point of sale & insure all invoices are billed correctly.
- Communicate directly with co workers, peers & supervisors to solve problems as a team.
- Must be able to share parts knowledge to other parts & service associates.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through all the sales processes. Meet or exceed the customers expectations.
- Have general knowledge of core processing, warranty limitations, returns & restocking parts.
- Help to grow and develop the position.
- Work day to include weekday evening & Saturday.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission