Transport Equipment, Inc. is a Mack & Volvo Truck Dealership. We have 3 locations; Missoula, MT, Spokane Valley, WA, and Lewiston, ID. We are looking for an experienced heavy duty truck technician to become an integral part of our team! Our candidate must have 5 years experience and be skilled in 2 or more of the following. A CDL is preferred; however, is not required.
- Internal Engine Repair
- Engine Diagnostics
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Engine Accessories
- Drive Train/Gear Boxes
- Provide Labor & Time Estimates for Vehicle Repairs
We are a family owned company established in 1983. We take care of our customers and our employees. Extensive training opportunities offered in the 1st year with on going training offered throughout employment.
We offer a full benefit package and also have a generous performance bonus-incentive plan. Work hard & work smart and take home an additional $1,000 per month.
Pre employment physical and drug screen required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $36.00 per hour
Transport Equipment is a Mack & Volvo Truck Dealership. We have 3 locations, Spokane Valley, WA. Missoula, MT. and Lewiston, ID. We are a family owned company established in 1983. We take care of our customers and our employees. Extensive training opportunities offered in the 1st year with on going training offered throughout employment.
- Have a basic knowledge of heavy duty trucks & trailers.
- Greet & listen to our Customers to determine their needs
- Repeat back to the customer what was just heard (internalize).
- Answer the telephone with the Company greeting.
- Provide labor & time estimates for equipment repairs.
- Check the Equipment in and provide repair synopsis needed for the RO.
- Communicate repair costs & invoice the completed repair order.
- Interact with the Service Technicians & Parts Team for problem solving.
- Be solution oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Assign work to Technicians according to the equipment's needed repair.
- Have a calming yet determined demeanor.
- Be a learner, ask questions, get involved.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Transport Equipment, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Parts Front Counter Sales Person for our Spokane Valley, WA. location.
- Must have 2 years of Parts Sales Experience.
- Greet and assist customers in person, fax, phone & internet.
- Smile & say hello, I am ____________How can I help you?
- Listen to understand the needs of Transport Equipment's Customers.
- Assist customers with selecting parts from Transport Equipment's large inventory.
- Promote specials, guide our customers through the product lines.
- Locate available parts from other suppliers when Dealership is out of inventory.
- Follow up, be totally honest and place value on effective communication with our customers.
- Stay up to date on available inventory, market trends and product lines.
- Collect payment at the point of sale & insure all invoices are billed correctly.
- Communicate directly with co workers, peers & supervisors to solve problems as a team.
- Must be able to share parts knowledge to other parts & service associates.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through all the sales processes. Meet or exceed the customers expectations.
- Have general knowledge of core processing, warranty limitations, returns & restocking parts.
- Help to grow and develop the position.
- Work day to include weekday evening & Saturday.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: Up to $21.00 per hour DOE. Bilingual candidates will earn more.
We are seeking an Outside Parts Sales Rep to join our team! Transport Equipment's goal is to reduce our customers cost & increase revenue by getting their vehicle back on the road in the shortest possible time! Our Sales Reps receive competitive salary & commission with business expenses paid by the company.
- Promote and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- This job will focus on the Tri-Cities, WA & surrounding areas.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and accurate service to our customers.
- Maintain familiarity with all vendor products and merchandising programs, dealership parts, ordering and inventory systems, plus dealership credit policies.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Complete tasks within expenses budgeted for travel and entertainment.
- Route is in place, qualified candidate will be assigned customers, driving to customers locations is required.
- Occasional overnight away from home.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 2 years previous experience in parts sales, heavy duty truck service, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Skills in computer operations needed. Ability to listen and communicate with customers & co-workers. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations. Ability to make decisions, Ability to read and understand parts catalogs, service manuals and schematics.
- Must have initiative and strong negotiation skills.
- Must possess a current and valid drivers license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company's insurance carrier.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Transport Equipment, Inc., a Mack and Volvo Truck heavy truck dealership headquartered in Missoula, MT is looking for a qualified candidate to join our accounting department.
We are searching for a responsible individual who enjoys accounting and is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication skills. This position will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer performing a variety of accounting and office tasks. This position requires someone who is detail oriented, accurate, and honest with excellent accounting, human resource and excel skills.
To be a successful in this position, you should have an understanding of accounting principles; payroll processing & human resources; and proficiency with computers & software, such as MS Excel or QuickBooks. You should be dependable, trustworthy, efficient, organized, and not mind wearing multiple hats.
- Perform daily and month-end accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to, preparing journal entries, updating financial spreadsheets, and account reconciliations; accounting for fixed assets, and other projects as assigned.
- In-house processing of bi-weekly payroll, remitting payroll liability payments, reconciling, and remitting monthly benefit payments, orientation & onboarding new employees, processing terminations, updating benefits changes, and maintain employee files
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax quarterly and annual filings
- Work with Accounts Receivable staff to handle customer inquiries, collect past due payments, process certain types of payments, and research & correct errors
- Work with Accounts Payable staff to help manage relationships with vendors and service providers; ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time per company payment policies; and research & correct errors
- Tracking & posting company credit card expenditures
- Process weekly employee expense reports.
- Process weekly accounts payable checks to vendors
- Weekly reconciliation of parts inventory to general ledger
- Preparation of monthly sales tax returns
- Process weekly warranty payments.
- Assist with truck/trailer sales and inventory accounting
- Maintain business licenses and other regulatory licenses
- Communicate with customers, vendors, and employees via phone, e-mail, and in-person
- Coordinate IT services with outside IT technical support; manage the company's cell phone account, coordinate some building maintenance & repair
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Performing basic office tasks as needed, including filing, scanning, and organizing documents.
- Other duties as assigned involved in the financial operations of the company
Skills and Educational requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or related work experience.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Understanding of basic labor law
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software; strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Ability to work well with others
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
- Proficiency working in ERP accounting systems
- Proficiency processing payroll & preparing payroll quarterlies (QuickBooks is a plus).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks as needed.
- Must possess the desire to learn our business, our software, and work with the accounting team to meet internal and external deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Missoula, MT
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k), HSA account, and Dependent FSA
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Ability to work overtime
To apply provide resume, cover letter, references, including salary requirement